The Farm Family
At Kuipers we believe our staff plays a vital part in our customer’s farm experience. From the cashiers in the gift shop to the drivers behind the wheels of our tractors, they are the faces of our farm!
Our temporary, seasonal positions are a fun way to meet new people and earn extra money in a fun, safe and unique environment.
Great option to get out of the house and socialize a bit if you’ve been working from home!
Perfect first job or annual job for high school and college students!
We’re pros at being able to work around your other obligations like sports, after-school programs, jobs, kids and life’s other commitments.
Starting Pay for 2021 Season:
- $10.50 per hour if you’re under 18 years of age
- $13.00 per hour if you’re over 18 years of age
- $14.00 per hour if you’re over 18 years of age and are a cashier with at least 1 year cashiering experience
- Specialty positions will offer varied hourly rates
Some of the Positions We Have on the Farm:
- Cashiers & Retail Sales
- Food Service
- Customer Service, Crowd Management, Reception & Maintenance
- Tractor Drivers (must be 21 years of age with farm tractor experience)
- Train Engineer (must be 21 years of age)
- School Tour Guides (not available 2021)
Things to Consider Before You Apply:
- Most positions are weekends only
- Most positions are part time only
- There are a very limited number of full time and weekday shifts available
- Must be available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week to be considered
- Must be 16 years of age to apply
- COVID19 Protocols will be in place to protect staff and customers and will be discussed upon hire
Click below to complete our Application Questionnaire and provide us with some additional information about yourself. If we feel we may have a spot for you we will contact you to schedule a group interview. We keep all applications in case a position becomes available later in the season so although we may not have something now we may call you after the start of our season.