Available at the Pumpkin Farm ONLY
(Sept 20 - Oct 31)
(sorry, no apple orchard program is available)
Please provide each scout, leader and chaperone with their pre-purchased Scout Ticket prior to their arrival at the farm so they can present them -
- At the Ticket Booth to gain admission to the Pumpkin Farm
- At the Barn Store so they will not be charged for their pumpkin as they exit
- At the Corncrib Café or Farmhouse Kitchen if you elect to purchase the meal
Kuipers Scout Program ticket: $8.00 per person includes:
- Admission to The Pumpkin Farm
- Pumpkin from the Scout Pumpkin Patch
- Jumping Pillow included weekdays
- Extra charge for rides on weekends and holidays
- Jumping Pillow - $2.00 extra on weekends & holidays
- Johnny Popper Train - $2.00 extra on weekends & holidays
- Pony Rides - $4.00 extra (select weekends ONLY)
Optional Meal: $6.25 per person
- Includes hot dog, chip and a drink (apple cider sipper, pop or water)
- Available Mon thru Fri at the Farmhouse Kitchen located across the road at The Orchard Shop
- Available weekends and holidays at the Corncrib Café located at The Pumpkin Farm
Private Tent Rental: $75.00 for 3 hours
- Located inside The Pumpkin Farm Activity Area
- Must be reserved and paid for in advance. Call for availability.
- Choose from 10am-1pm or from 2pm-5pm timeslots
- 6-8 picnic tables inside
- Feel free to decorate inside
- No outside food may be brought except birthday cake(remember to bring plates & forks)
- Not recommended for weekday outings: since the food portion of your weekday ticket is redeemable from the Farmhouse Kitchen across the road we recommend taking your group to the Farmhouse Kitchen to eat.
Kuipers Scout Program Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Click here to print out our handy Ticket Order Form to bring in, fax or mail to us. Tickets will not be available for purchase on weekends or the day of your trip.
Maze Scout Patches are available to purchase from our business office for Scout groups that have satisfied the patch requirements. Patches are .35 each.
Unused Scout Program Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances. Coolers are not permitted in the Pumpkin Farm. Picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.